Many businesses and institutions require environmentally friendly work spaces and reduced costs through energy conservation. In addition to making good business sense, results can show return many times beyond the initial capital investment. Government agencies and utility companies support these initiatives through rebates to consumers who sponsor and implement these types of sustainable programs.
As an accredited member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), A/E/C Solutions supports and manages all guidelines for “Green” or “Sustainable” design. Our certified staff works to ensure compliance with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED™) rating systems and related commissioning programs. Measured in points, LEED evaluates environmental performance from a "whole building" perspective over a building's life cycles guiding owners and design professionals through the design of an environmentally sound building.
- Consulting & Best Practices for Sustainable Solutions
- LEED & Energy Star Certifications
- ROI for Certification VS. Code
- Sustainable Design Charrettes
- Accreditation Training
- Energy Audits and Modeling
- Measurement and Savings Verification
- Commissioning Services
- Building Systems & Materials Selection
- USGBC Accredited